My Cancer Genome (MCG) iOS App
Keep track of the rapidly evolving world of genetically informed cancer medicine with this app, brought to you by MyCancerGenome.org. The My Cancer Genome (short name MCG) app provides information on cancer types, cancer-related genes, and specific cancer-related genetic mutations. In addition, the app provides information on the drug classes, drug targets, and drug names for antineoplastic agents, either FDA-approved or being studied in clinical trials.
- Search for information by cancer type, gene, or specific mutation
- Search for specific drugs by development name, generic name, or trade name
- Find groups of mutations by cancer type, gene, or mutation – for example, see a list of all cancer types in which the gene BRAF is important
- Find groups of drugs by drug class or drug target
- Save favorite searches and pages of interest so that you can quickly check for updates
- Read information about genetically informed cancer medicine, including about how mutations are detected and the different types of targeted therapies available
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often is the MCG app updated?
The information in the app is routinely updated by the My Cancer Genome staff and contributors. It is updated in your mobile app when you open the mobile app or refresh the content.
- Will more MyCancerGenome.org content and the clinical trials search be included in future releases of the mobile app?
We are always adding new drug, disease, gene, and mutation-related content to the app. We hope to continue to add features to the My Cancer Genome mobile app in the future, as well. Please let us know how the mobile app helps you and which features would enhance your use of the mobile app by filling out our survey.
For app support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.