MCG DrugList iOS App
Keep track of the rapidly evolving world of anti-cancer agents with this app, brought to you by MyCancerGenome.org. The My Cancer Genome: Anti-Cancer Agents (short name MCG DrugList) app provides information on the drug classes, drug targets, and drug names for antineoplastic agents, either FDA-approved or being studied in clinical trials.
- Save favorite searches and drugs of interest so that you can quickly check for updates
- Learn about new drugs that may be similar to a more familiar drug
- Search for specific drugs by development name, generic name, or trade name
- Find groups of drugs by drug class or drug target
- See lists of all anti-cancer drug classes and drug targets
- View groups of drugs within a specific drug class and drug target group
- Keep up to date on new drugs and drug names; information is updated frequently
Frequently Asked Questions
How often is the drug list updated?
The drug list is routinely updated by the My Cancer Genome staff and contributors. It is updated in your mobile app when you open the mobile app or refresh the content.
Will more MyCancerGenome.org content and the clinical trials search be included in future releases of the mobile app?
We hope to continue to add features to the My Cancer Genome mobile app in the future. Please let us know how the mobile app helps you and which features would enhance your use of the mobile app by filling out our survey.
For app support, please contact us at email@example.com.