Back to Biomarkers List
Associated Genetic Biomarkers
ATM L1465P serves as an inclusion eligibility criterion in 2 clinical trials, of which 1 is open and 1 is closed. Of the trials that contain ATM L1465P as an inclusion criterion, 1 is phase 1 (1 open) and 1 is phase 2 (0 open).
Trials with ATM L1465P in the inclusion eligibility criteria most commonly target malignant solid tumor and small cell lung carcinoma .
Vx-803 and olaparib are the most frequent therapies in trials with ATM L1465P as an inclusion criteria .
Significance of ATM L1465P in Diseases
Malignant Solid Tumor +
Small Cell Lung Carcinoma +
ATM is altered in 3.75% of small cell lung carcinoma patients .
ATM L1465P is an inclusion criterion in 1 clinical trial for small cell lung carcinoma, of which 0 are open and 1 is closed. Of the trial that contains ATM L1465P and small cell lung carcinoma as inclusion criteria, 1 is phase 2 (0 open) .
1. Hart R and Prlic A. Universal Transcript Archive Repository. Version uta_20180821. San Francisco CA: Github;2015. https://github.com/biocommons/uta
2. The UniProt Consortium. UniProt: a worldwide hub of protein knowledge. Nucleic Acids Research. 2019;47:D506-D515.
3. Liu X, Wu C, Li C, and Boerwinkle E. dbNSFP v3.0: A one-stop database of functional predictions and annotations for human nonsynonymous and splice site SNVs. Human Mutation. 2015;37:235-241.
Liu X, Jian X, and Boerwinkle E. dbNSFP: A lightweight database of human nonsynonymous SNPs and their functional predictions. Human Mutation. 2011;32:894-899.
4. The AACR Project GENIE Consortium. AACR Project GENIE: powering precision medicine through an international consortium. Cancer Discovery. 2017;7(8):818-831. Dataset Version 8. This dataset does not represent the totality of the genetic landscape; see paper for more information.
5. All assertions and clinical trial landscape data are curated from primary sources. You can read more about the curation process here.