- Age >/= 18 years.
- Solid tumor that is metastatic, locally advanced or recurrent.
- ECOG performance status of 0 or 1.
- Life expectancy >/= 12 weeks.
- Measurable disease, as defined by RECIST v1.1.
- Adequate blood and organ function.
- Use of highly effective contraception.
- Histological tumor tissue specimen.
- Patients enrolling in the expansion cohorts in Stage 2 must consent to tumor biopsies
and must have one of the following types of cancer:
- KRAS-mutant metatastic colorectal cancer (mCRC)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- History of autoimmune disease.
- Patients with prior stem cell or organ transplant.
- History of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- History of HIV or hepatitis C infection; history of hepatitis B is allowed if
infection has resolved (absence of HBsAG).
- Severe infections within 4 weeks prior to study start; signs or symptoms of infection
within 2 weeks prior to study start.
- Oral or IV antibiotic therapy within 2 weeks prior to study start.
- Significant cardiovascular disease.
- Administration of a live, attenuated vaccine within 4 weeks before study start or
until the end of the study.
- Any approved anti-cancer therapy, including chemotherapy or hormonal therapy, within
3 weeks prior to study start.
- Active or untreated central nervous system (CNS) tumors.
- Leptomeningeal disease.
- Excess, uncontrolled calcium levels.
- History of prior significant toxicity from another MEK pathway inhibitor requiring
discontinuation of treatment.
- Prior treatment with CD137 agonists or immune checkpoint blockade therapies.
Minimum Eligible Age: 18 Years
Maximum Eligible Age: N/A
Eligible Gender: Both