- Metastatic disease or locally advanced, unresectable disease.
- Has histopathologically confirmed gastric or GEJ adenocarcinoma with documented disease progression after 0-2 prior lines of systemic therapy
- Has histopathologically confirmed nonsquamous or squamous NSCLC with documented disease progression after 0-3 prior lines of systemic therapy
- Has histopathologically confirmed transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelium (bladder, urethra, or renal pelvis) with documented disease progression after 1-3 prior lines of systemic therapy
- Has histologically confirmed biliary tract adenocarcinoma with documented progression after 1-2 prior lines of systemic therapy
- Availability of tumor tissue for biomarker analysis from a newly obtained core or excisional biopsy or willing to undergo a tumor biopsy. For first line NSCLC participants only, PD-L1 expression should be 1% or higher.
- Have an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance Status of 0 or 1.
- Has adequate organ function.
- Have an anticipated life expectancy of ≥3 months.
- Have known brain metastases.
- Has received ≥3 lines of prior systemic therapy for gastric or GEJ adenocarcinoma and BTC or ≥4 lines for NSCLC or urothelial cancer.
- Has active autoimmune disease.
- Known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
- Known active hepatitis B or hepatitis C infection.
- Has received any previous systemic therapy targeting vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) or VEGF receptor, or programmed death (PD) 1 or PD-ligand 1/2 signaling pathways.
- Have received a live vaccine within 30 days prior to enrollment. Seasonal flu vaccines that do not contain live virus are permitted.
- Have had a serious or non-healing wound, ulcer, or bone fracture within 28 days prior to enrollment.
- Have an elective or a planned major surgery during the course of the trial or has undergone major surgery within 28 days prior to enrollment.
|Maximum Eligible Age:||N/A|
|Minimum Eligible Age:||18 Years|