- Subjects may be male or female, and must be aged =/>18 years on the date of signing the informed consent form.
- Subjects must have histologically confirmed, unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic pleural or peritoneal predominantly (>50% of tumor component) epithelial mesothelioma or nonsquamous non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Both chemotherapy-naive and previously treated subjects will be eligible; however, newly diagnosed NSCLC subjects eligible for FDA-approved therapies should have received the same before enrollment (e.g. subjects with epidermal growth factor receptor [EGFR]-mutated and anaplastic lymphoma kinase [ALK]-translocated NSCLC should have received FDA-approved targeted therapies).
- Subjects must provide sample of archival Tumor tissue (tissue block preferred, at least 5 formalinfixated, paraffin-embedded [FFPE] slides acceptable) collected any time before the General screening.
- Subjects must have positive mesothelin expression in the archival tumor tissue, defined as the mesothelin membrane intensity score of 1+, 2+ or 3+ (on the 0-3 scale) expressed on the membrane of ≥5% of tumor cells.
- Subjects must have at least 1 measurable or evaluable tumor lesion according to RECIST 1.1 (for nonsquamous NSCLC) or mRECIST (for epithelial pleural mesothelioma). Subjects with resected primary tumors who have documented metastases are eligible.
- Subjects must have a life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
- Subjects must have ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance Status of 0 or 1
- Subjects must have adequate bone marrow, liver, kidney, and coagulation functions.
- Subjects who have a previous or concurrent cancer that is distinct in primary site or histology from the cancer being evaluated in this study, or any previous cancer curatively treated <3 years before the start of study Treatment.
- Subjects who have a history or current evidence of bleeding disorder, i.e. any hemorrhage / bleeding event of CTCAE (Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events) Grade ≥2 within 4 weeks before the start of study Treatment.
- Subjects who have new or progressive brain or meningeal or spinal metastases.
- Subjects who have a history or current evidence of uncontrolled cardiovascular disease i.e. NYHA (New York Heart Association) Class III or IV.
- Subjects who have a history or current evidence of uncontrolled hypertension defined as systolic blood pressure >150 mmHg or diastolic blood pressure >95 mmHg at screening despite optimal medical management.
- Subjects who have a history or current evidence of malignant biliary obstruction requiring biliary stent.
- Subjects who have had solid organ or bone marrow Transplantation.
- Subjects who have a history of hypersensitivity to any of the study drugs or their excipients, or a history of severe hypersensitivity to any other Antigen.
- Subjects who have a history of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection or subjects who have an active hepatitis B virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection requiring treatment.
- Subjects who have an active clinically serious infection of CTCAE Grade ≥2 or non-healing wound unrelated to the primary Tumor.
- Subjects who have received systemic cancer therapy, radiotherapy, granulocyte colonystimulating factors, (G-CSF) or granulocyte macrophage-stimulating factors (GM-CSF), erythropoietin-stimulating agents, investigational drug treatment outside of this study within 4 weeks before the start of study treatment, drugs with known renal toxicity and strong cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) inhibitors or strong CYP3A4 inducers.
- Subjects who have started oral or parenteral anticoagulation therapy within 2 weeks before the start of anetumab ravtansine until end of treatment visit.
|Maximum Eligible Age:||N/A|
|Minimum Eligible Age:||18 Years|