1. Subject who has histologically confirmed and documented B-cell lymphoma (eg, follicular, diffuse large B-cell, mantle cell, small lymphocytic, or Hodgkin lymphoma) and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
2. Subject who has high-risk chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma.
3. Subject who was previously treated with at least one prior systemic chemotherapy, immunotherapy, or chemoimmunotherapy.
4. Subject who has the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status of 0, 1, or 2.
5. Subject who is willing and able to undergo biopsy.
6. Subject who has documented active relapsed or refractory disease requiring therapeutic intervention.
7. Subject with lymphoma who has measurable disease (≥ 2.0 cm in its longest dimension by computed tomography) or chronic lymphocytic leukemia in need of treatment.
8. Subject who fulfills the following laboratory requirements
1. Subject who has central nervous system (CNS) or meningeal involvement by lymphoma.
2. Subject who has any histopathologic finding consistent with myelodysplastic syndrome on bone marrow studies.
3. Subject who received any prior monoclonal antibodies against PD-1 or PD-L1 and/or any prior:
1. Arm A only: ImiDs (eg, lenalidomide, thalidomide);
2. Arm B only: ibrutinib or other Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor;
3. Arms C only: bendamustine
4. Subject who has active auto-immune disease.
5. Subject who has history of organ transplant or allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
6. Subject who is seropositive for or active viral infection with hepatitis B virus (HBV) (hepatitis B surface antigen [HBsAg] positive and/or detectable viral DNA)
7. Subject who has known seropositivity for or active infection for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV).
8. Subject who has history of primary immunodeficiency or tuberculosis.
9. Subject who other invasive malignancy within 2 years (5 years for Arm A) except for noninvasive malignancies such as cervical carcinoma in situ, non-melanomatous carcinoma of the skin, ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast, or incidental histologic finding of prostate cancer (T1a or T1b using the TNM [tumor, nodes, metastasis] clinical staging system) that has/have been surgically cured.
|Maximum Eligible Age:||N/A|
|Minimum Eligible Age:||18 Years|