1. The study will include three primary cohorts, with any of the following EBV+
Cohort A - DLBCL, 1) in first or subsequent relapse, not eligible for autologous
transplantation following salvage therapy OR 2) relapse following autologous
Cohort B - HL, brentuximab vedotin (BV) treatment failure or unable to tolerate BV.
Cohort C - PTLD, rituximab treatment failure.
2. Presence of active lymphoma or active PTLD, based on imaging performed within the
previous 3 months.
3. Tumor positive for EBV encoded RNA (EBER) based on report from certified laboratory.
4. Absolute lymphocyte count (ALC) >500/L
5. Male or female 12 years of age
6. Weight 35 kg
7. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance score 0-2, inclusively or
Lansky score 60, as age appropriate
8. Able to understand and comply with the requirements of the study and to provide
written informed consent or age appropriate assent for pediatric patients.
1. Known central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma
2. Primary refractory HL or DLBCL
3. Bulky disease
4. Relapse or progression following previous autologous EBV specific T cell treatment.
5. Use of systemic corticosteroids >0.5 mg/kg/day prednisolone or equivalent dose of
alternative corticosteroid within 10 days prior to obtaining 200 mL starting
6. Positive for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, syphilis or human T cell leukemia virus
7. Patient is pregnant or lactating
8. Systemic fungal, bacterial, viral or other infection that is not controlled
Minimum Eligible Age: 12 Years
Maximum Eligible Age: N/A
Eligible Gender: Both