- Signed informed consent prior to any procedures
- Patients with advanced melanoma, endometrial carcinoma, pancreatic or TNBC, with measurable or non-measurable disease who have progressed despite standard therapy or are intolerant of standard therapy, or for whom no standard therapy exists.
- Patient having out of range laboratory values defined as:
- Creatinine clearance < 40 mL/min
- Total bilirubin > 1.5 x ULN
- Absolute neutrophil count < 1.0 x 109/L
- Hemoglobin (Hgb) < 9 g/dL
- Impaired cardiac function or clinically significant cardiac disease
- Active autoimmune disease
- Malignant disease, other than that being treated in this study.
- Presence of ≥ CTCAE Grade 2 toxicity due to prior cancer therapy.
- Pregnant or lactating women
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion may apply.
|Maximum Eligible Age:||N/A|
|Minimum Eligible Age:||18 Years|