The primary purpose of this Phase 1, open-label study is to evaluate the safety,
pharmacokinetics, and preliminary efficacy of ABBV-368 as a monotherapy and in combination
with ABBV-181 in participants with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors. The study
will consist of 3 parts: ABBV-368 dose escalation, ABBV-368 tumor-specific dose expansion
(triple negative breast cancer [TNBC] cohort and head and neck cancer cohort) and 18F-AraG
- Participants must have histologic or cytology diagnosis of a known immunogenic solid
tumor, as described for Part 1 Dose Escalation and Part 2 Cohort Expansion:
- Part 1 Dose Escalation:
- Participants with advanced or metastatic solid tumors that have exhausted standard
treatment for their incurable disease and for whom there is currently no programmed
cell death 1 (PD-1)/ programmed cell death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) approved therapy, with
immunogenic type tumors such as, but not limited to triple negative breast cancer
(TNBC), ovarian cancer, small cell lung cancer, mesothelioma, and cholangiocarcinoma.
- Participants who are refractory to a PD-1/PD-L1 agent, with tumor types such as
melanoma, NSCLC, platinum-pretreated head and neck cancer, second line bladder and
- Part 2A and 2B Cohort Expansion:
- 2A : TNBC ABBV-368 monotherapy cohorts: Subjects with locally advanced or metastatic
TNBC that have exhausted standard treatment for their incurable disease.
- 2B : Head and Neck cohort: Participants with recurrent squamous cell head and neck
carcinoma that are not candidates for curative treatment with local or systemic
therapy, or metastatic (disseminated) head and neck squamous cell carcinoma of the
oral cavity, oropharynx, hypopharynx, and larynx that is considered incurable by local
- Part 3A and 3B Imaging Substudy:
- 3A: Participants with locally advanced or metastatic TNBC that have exhausted standard
treatment for their incurable disease and are treatment naïve to a PD-1/PD-L1
- 3B: Participants with recurrent HNSCC that are not candidates for curative treatment
with local or systemic therapy, or metastatic HNSCC of the oral cavity, oropharynx,
hypopharynx, and larynx that is considered incurable by local therapies. Participants
must be treatment naïve to a PD-1/PD-L1 targeting agent.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status (PS) of 0 to 2.
- Participants must have immune-related Response Evaluation Criteria for Solid Tumors
(iRECIST) evaluable or measurable disease in the PART 1 and measurable disease per
iRECIST in PART 2
- Adequate bone marrow, kidney and liver function.
- Received anticancer therapy including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy,
biologic, herbal therapy, or any investigational therapy within a period of 21 days
prior to the first dose of ABBV-368.
- Prior treatment with an OX40 targeting agent.
- has known uncontrolled metastases to the central nervous system (CNS).
- History of active autoimmune disorders and other conditions that compromise or impair
the immune system.
- Confirmed positive test results for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), or subjects
with chronic or active hepatitis A, B or C. Subjects who have a history of hepatitis B
or C who have documented cures after anti-viral therapy may be enrolled.
- Has received live vaccine within 28 days prior to the first dose of study drug.