This study will determine the MTD of CDX-1140 while also evaluating the safety, tolerability
and efficacy of CDX-1140 alone (Part 1) or in combination with CDX-301 (Part 2),
pembrolizumab (Part 3), or chemotherapy (Part 4) in patients with cancer.
Eligible patients that enroll to the dose-escalation portion of the study will be assigned to
one of several dose levels of CDX-1140. The dose-escalation part of the study will test the
safety profile of CDX-1140, alone or in combination with CDX-301, pembrolizumab or
chemotherapy and determine which dose(s) of CDX-1140 will be studied in the expansion
portions of the study.
All patients enrolled in the study will be closely monitored to determine if there is a
response to the treatment as well as for any side effects that may occur.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
1. Recurrent, locally advanced or metastatic melanoma (including mucosal and/or ocular),
bladder/urothelial, non-small cell lung cancer, pancreatic adenocarcinoma, breast,
colorectal, gastric, esophageal, renal cell, hepatic, ovarian fallopian or primary
peritoneal carcinoma, head and neck, and cholangiocarcinoma. Additional tumor types
(except primary CNS tumors) may be enrolled after discussion with, and approval from,
the medical monitor.
2. Must have received all standard of care therapies (approved or unapproved) as deemed
appropriate by the treating physician. Patients who refuse standard therapy are
excluded from the study.
3. If of childbearing potential (male or female), agrees to practice an effective form of
contraception during study treatment and for at least 3 months following last
4. Willingness to undergo a pre-treatment and on-treatment biopsy, if required.
Additional Inclusion Criteria for Part 1:
1. Advanced diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), mantle cell lymphoma, or indolent
B-cell lymphoma are also eligible.
2. Lymphoma patients must have received ≥ 1 prior systemic therapy
Additional Inclusion Criteria for Part 3:
1. Patients must have documented progression while receiving anti-PD-1 or anti-PD-L1
based regimens for FDA approved indications
2. Patients cannot have received more than one anti-PD-1 or anti-PD-L1 based regimen
Additional Inclusion Criteria for Part 4:
1. Patients must have metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma, and have not received previous
treatment in a metastatic setting
Key Exclusion Criteria:
1. History of severe hypersensitivity reactions to other monoclonal antibodies.
2. Previous treatment with any anti-CD40 antibody or with FLT3L.
3. Inadequate washout period from prior therapy as defined in the Protocol.
4. Major surgery within 4 weeks prior to study treatment.
5. Use of immunosuppressive medications within 4 weeks or systemic corticosteroids within
2 weeks prior to study treatment.
6. Other prior malignancy, except for adequately treated basal or squamous cell skin
cancer or in situ cancers. For all other cancers, the patient must be disease-free for
at least 3 years to be allowed to enroll.
7. Active, untreated central nervous system metastases.
8. Active autoimmune disease or documented history of autoimmune disease.
9. History of (non-infectious) pneumonitis or has current pneumonitis.
10. Active infection requiring systemic therapy, known infection of HIV, Hepatitis B, or
Additional Exclusion Criteria for lymphoma patients in Part 1:
1. Prior allogenic stem cell transplantation
2. Patients who have received autologous stem cell transplant ≤ 12 weeks prior to the
first dose of study drug.
There are additional criteria your study doctor will review with you to confirm your
eligibility for the study.