To assess efficacy and safety of oral TQ-B3101 administered to patients with Advanced
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) that confirmed ROS1 positive gene mutation.
1.18 years and older. 2.Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0
to 1；Life expectancy ≥ 3 months.
3.Understood and Signed an informed consent form. 4.Histologically or cytologically
confirmed locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC .
5.Subjects in the screening period should provide a written report of ROS1 positive, or
tumor histological specimens obtained at the time of diagnosis/post before enrollment are
sent to the central laboratory to confirm ROS1 positive.
6. Had received no more than two chemotherapy regimens. 7.At least 1 measurable tumor
lesion other than brain lesions within 28 days before first dose based on RECIST 1.1.
8.The main organs function are normally, the following criteria are met:
1. routine blood tests（no blood transfusion and blood products within 14
days）：hemoglobin（Hb）≥90g/L；absolute neutrophil count（ANC）≥1.5×109/L；
2. Blood biochemical examination: alanine transaminase（ALT）and aspartate
aminotransferase（AST）≤2.5×upper limit of normal (ULN)（when the liver is invaded, ALT,
and AST ≤5× upper limit of normal (ULN) ）； total bilirubin (TBIL)≤1.5×upper limit of
normal (ULN)；Serum creatinine ≤ 1.5 × upper limit of normal (ULN); or creatinine
clearance calculated ≥ 50ml / min (calculated according to Cockcroft-Gault formula);
3. left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) measured by the Cardiac echocardiography ≥
9.Women must meet one of the following conditions:has undergone surgical
sterilization;have been menopausal at least 1 year;have fertility, the following
conditions must be met;Serum pregnancy test results were negative; throughout the
study period to 6 months after the last dose, agreed to adopt an approved method of
contraception (for example: oral contraception, injection contraception or implanted,
barrier-effect Contraceptive methods, spermicides and condoms, or intrauterine
devices).Men must meet one of the following conditions:has surgical sterilization;an
approved method of contraception must be used throughout the study period and 6 months
after the last dose.
1. Has any known endothelial growth factor receptor (EGFR) positive mutation.
2. Prior therapy with crizotinib, anti-programmed cell death (PD)-1, anti-PD-L1 or
any other ROS1 inhibitor.
3. Has multiple factors affecting oral medication, such as inability to swallow,
post-gastrointestinal resection, chronic diarrhea and intestinal obstruction,
4. Has diagnosed and/or treated additional malignancy within 5 years prior to
randomization with the exception of cured carcinoma in situ of the cervix、
non-melanoma skin cancers and superficial bladder tumors.
5. Has a history of hypertensive crisis, hypertensive encephalopathy; or
6. Has clinically significant, uncontrolled cardio-cerebral vascular disease.
7. Has major surgery and anti-tumor treatment before two weeks of treatment and
participated in other drug clinical trials within four weeks.
8. Has known central nervous system metastasis and/or spinal cord compression,
cancerous meningitis, and pia mater disease.
9. Has in screening period confirmed HCV positive, HIV positive, active syphilis
positive, or HBsAg positive, HBV DNA titers >500 copies/ml and stable time <14
days after symptomatic treatment,or has a history of stem cells and organ
10. Has history of psychotropic substance abuse that unable to abstain from or mental
11. According to the judgement of the researchers, there are other factors that may
lead to the termination of the study.