This is a first-in-human, open-label, non-randomized, 4-part Phase 1 trial to determine the
safety profile and identify the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and/or recommended Phase 2 dose
(RP2D) of INBRX 106 administered as a single agent or in combination with the anti-PD-1
checkpoint inhibitor (CPI) pembrolizumab (Keytruda).
Select Inclusion Criteria:
- Males or females aged ≥18 years.
- Parts 1 and 3 (escalation cohorts): Subjects with locally advanced or metastatic non
resectable solid tumors, whose disease has progressed despite all standard therapies
or for whom no further standard or clinically acceptable therapy exists.
- Part 2 (single-agent expansion cohort): Subjects with NSCLC, melanoma, HNSCC, G/GEA,
RCC, or TCC, with locally advanced or metastatic, non-resectable disease, which has
progressed despite all standard therapies or for whom no standard or clinically
acceptable therapy exists.
- Part 4 (expansion cohorts in combination with pembrolizumab): Subjects with melanoma,
HNSCC, G/GEA, RCC, or TCC, or NSCLC, with locally advanced or metastatic, non
resectable disease, which has progressed despite all standard therapies or for whom no
standard or clinically acceptable therapy exists.
- All subjects with non-squamous NSCLC must have documentation of absence of tumor
activating EGFR mutations and absence of ALK gene rearrangements.
- PD-L1 by IHC (22C3): Parts 1 and 3: IHC optional. Part 2: IHC result mandatory but any
score allowed. Part 4: Combined Positive Score (CPS) ≥ 1% (or Tumor Proportion Score
≥1% for NSCLC).
- Adequate hematologic, coagulation, hepatic and renal function and ECOG score as
defined per protocol.
Select Exclusion Criteria:
- Prior exposure to OX40 agonists.
- Receipt of any investigational product or any approved anticancer drug(s) or
biological product(s) within 4 weeks prior to the first dose of study drug with
- Hematologic malignancies (e.g., ALL, AML, MDS, CLL, CML, NHL, Hodgkin's lymphoma and
- Prior or concurrent malignancies. Exception: Subjects with a prior or concurrent
malignancy whose natural history or treatment does not have the potential to interfere
with the safety or efficacy assessments of INBRX-106.
- Known or active primary central nervous system (CNS) tumors, leptomeningeal disease
and CNS metastases. Exception: Subjects with previously treated, asymptomatic, and
clinically stable CNS metastases may be allowed study entry if certain criteria apply.
- Grade ≥ 3 immune-related adverse events (irAEs) or irAE that lead to discontinuation
of prior immunotherapy. Some exceptions as defined per protocol apply.
- Active autoimmune disease or documented history of autoimmune disease that required
systemic steroids or other immunosuppressive medications. Certain exceptions as
defined in protocol apply.
- Treatment with systemic immunosuppressive medications within 4 weeks prior to the
first dose of study drug. Certain exceptions as defined in protocol apply.
- History of hepatitis B, hepatitis C, or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection
for Parts 1 and 3. Exceptions as defined in protocol for expansion cohorts will apply.
- Active interstitial lung disease (ILD) or pneumonitis or a history of ILD or
pneumonitis requiring treatment with steroids or other immunosuppressive medications.
- Clinically significant cardiac condition, including myocardial infarction,
uncontrolled angina, cerebrovascular accident, or other acute uncontrolled heart
disease < 3 months; left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) < 50%; New York Heart
Association (NYHA) Class III or IV congestive heart failure; or uncontrolled
- Active, hemodynamically significant pulmonary embolism within 3 months prior to
enrollment on this trial.
- Major surgery within 4 weeks prior to enrollment on this trial.
- Anti-infectious drug treatments (i.e., antibiotics) within 4 weeks prior to the first
dose of study drug.
- Prior organ allograft transplantations or allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell (PBSC)
or bone marrow (BM) transplantation.
- Additional in- and exclusion criteria per protocol.