Back to Biomarkers List
CD247 Expression serves as an inclusion eligibility criterion in 2 clinical trials, of which 2 are open and 0 are closed. Of the trials that contain CD247 Expression as an inclusion criterion, 1 is phase 1 (1 open) and 1 is phase 2 (1 open).
Trials with CD247 Expression in the inclusion eligibility criteria most commonly target acute lymphoblastic leukemia .
Taa-specific t cells is the most frequent therapy in trials with CD247 Expression as an inclusion criteria .
Significance of CD247 Expression in Diseases
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia +
CD247 Expression is an inclusion criterion in 1 clinical trial for acute lymphoblastic leukemia, of which 1 is open and 0 are closed. Of the trial that contains CD247 Expression and acute lymphoblastic leukemia as inclusion criteria, 1 is phase 1 (1 open) .
Enteropathy-Associated T-Cell Lymphoma +
CD247 Expression is an inclusion criterion in 1 clinical trial for enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma, of which 1 is open and 0 are closed. Of the trial that contains CD247 Expression and enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma as inclusion criteria, 1 is phase 2 (1 open) .
1. Hart R and Prlic A. Universal Transcript Archive Repository. Version uta_20180821. San Francisco CA: Github;2015. https://github.com/biocommons/uta
2. The UniProt Consortium. UniProt: a worldwide hub of protein knowledge. Nucleic Acids Research. 2019;47:D506-D515.
3. Liu X, Wu C, Li C, and Boerwinkle E. dbNSFP v3.0: A one-stop database of functional predictions and annotations for human nonsynonymous and splice site SNVs. Human Mutation. 2015;37:235-241.
Liu X, Jian X, and Boerwinkle E. dbNSFP: A lightweight database of human nonsynonymous SNPs and their functional predictions. Human Mutation. 2011;32:894-899.
4. The AACR Project GENIE Consortium. AACR Project GENIE: powering precision medicine through an international consortium. Cancer Discovery. 2017;7(8):818-831. Dataset Version 8. This dataset does not represent the totality of the genetic landscape; see paper for more information.
5. All assertions and clinical trial landscape data are curated from primary sources. You can read more about the curation process here.