Back to Biomarkers List
Associated Genetic Biomarkers
AKT1 E17K is present in 0.87% of AACR GENIE cases, with breast invasive ductal carcinoma, endometrial endometrioid adenocarcinoma, invasive breast carcinoma, colon adenocarcinoma, and breast invasive lobular carcinoma having the greatest prevalence .
AKT1 E17K serves as an inclusion eligibility criterion in 1 clinical trial, of which 0 are open and 1 is closed. Of the trial that contains AKT1 E17K as an inclusion criterion, 1 is phase 1 (0 open).
Trials with AKT1 E17K in the inclusion eligibility criteria most commonly target breast carcinoma, malignant solid tumor, and non-small cell lung carcinoma .
Bay1125976 and tarloxotinib are the most frequent therapies in trials with AKT1 E17K as an inclusion criteria .
Significance of AKT1 E17K in Diseases
Breast Carcinoma +
AKT1 is altered in 4.96% of breast carcinoma patients with AKT1 E17K present in 3.72% of all breast carcinoma patients .
AKT1 E17K is an inclusion criterion in 1 clinical trial for breast carcinoma, of which 0 are open and 1 is closed. Of the trial that contains AKT1 E17K and breast carcinoma as inclusion criteria, 1 is phase 1 (0 open) .
Malignant Solid Tumor +
AKT1 is altered in 1.89% of malignant solid tumor patients with AKT1 E17K present in 0.91% of all malignant solid tumor patients .
AKT1 E17K is an inclusion criterion in 1 clinical trial for malignant solid tumor, of which 0 are open and 1 is closed. Of the trial that contains AKT1 E17K and malignant solid tumor as inclusion criteria, 1 is phase 1 (0 open) .
1. Hart R and Prlic A. Universal Transcript Archive Repository. Version uta_20180821. San Francisco CA: Github;2015. https://github.com/biocommons/uta
2. The UniProt Consortium. UniProt: a worldwide hub of protein knowledge. Nucleic Acids Research. 2019;47:D506-D515.
3. Liu X, Wu C, Li C, and Boerwinkle E. dbNSFP v3.0: A one-stop database of functional predictions and annotations for human nonsynonymous and splice site SNVs. Human Mutation. 2015;37:235-241.
Liu X, Jian X, and Boerwinkle E. dbNSFP: A lightweight database of human nonsynonymous SNPs and their functional predictions. Human Mutation. 2011;32:894-899.
4. The AACR Project GENIE Consortium. AACR Project GENIE: powering precision medicine through an international consortium. Cancer Discovery. 2017;7(8):818-831. Dataset Version 8. This dataset does not represent the totality of the genetic landscape; see paper for more information.
5. All assertions and clinical trial landscape data are curated from primary sources. You can read more about the curation process here.